Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jeff and His Ragged Beard

If you see a big hairy caveman in the halls, it is just Jeff. Don't be to frightened by him if you can, though it may be hard to not want to just shave it off right there on the spot. If I had a razor in my hand at this moment, there is no doubt in my mind that I would personally take responsibility for Jeff and the hairy beast that is growing from his face. He just happens to be sitting next to me right now, and he is trying to write a blog about me in a negative way. Don't listen to what he blogs about because it is based on foolish rage and is in no way truthful. At this moment, I am string at his beard, and all I can think about is just cutting the darn thing off. I vow that someday I will be the one to take Jeff's beard from his face and burn it into ashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment