Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Last Trip to the Movies

My last trip to the movies was a few Fridays ago. I went to see a move that has a name that I am not sure I can use. Therefore, I am going to use other symbols to refer to the movie as. That movie I saw was called Jack@$$, and it was one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. It is different from other movies because it really has no plot or point to it. The whole movie is just a series of pranks and stunts that to most people seem completely insane. My favorite stunt in the movie was when they turned on the jet engine of a giant airplane. They started throwing footballs, tomatoes, and other things into the jet's air stream and let it hit them. The things they were throwing shot out into the distance so fast that it was hard to believe that anyone could possibly want to get in the way of anything that fast. Yet, they did it anyway and got completely pelted by the things coming at them. Pretty much every scene was hilarious, but that just happened to be my favorite one. My recommendation is to see it as soon as possible, but hopefully you don't get any ideas from them. They definitely are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your recommendation on this movie...Really appreciate it. I'll take you up on that.

    ReplyDelete