Toy Story 3 is one of the most amazing movies I have seen in my entire life. Pretty much everything about it was great. I think that it can be debated that Toy Story 3 is the best of the 3 Toy Story movies. To tell you the truth, it has been a really long time since I have seen either of the other 2 Toy Stories, but if I remember correctly, I think they were also really good. The main reason why I thought this one is the best is because of how well it wraps up the entire Toy Story series. Another reason I think people would say it is the best is because of how much it plays on your emotions. At the end, Andy goes off to college and donates his toys to a little girl named Bonnie. It is really sad seeing him playing with his toys for the last time before packing up and driving off to college. It is especially emotional for mothers who have or will go through the experience of their kid leaving for college. That is what I think about the greatness of Toy Story 3.

You used a picture. I would like to have credit for teaching you how to include pictures.
ReplyDelete